“Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work” ~ Aristotle
We swear by the ideology of working as one because power comes from cumulative efforts. From brainstorming ideas to indulging in fun activities, we do it all together.
Perks & Benefits
At Unicommerce, you get the chance to embrace your skillsets as we value each & every employee for their hard work and determination with our competitive package along with some other essential benefits.
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary package
Raises, promotion and merit-based reward and recognition
Holidays, paid leaves and family time off
Family floater medical cover of 5 Lakh, parents included
Windows/Macbook laptops with latest config.
Career & Development
Ample opportunities to progress and develop
Fair and transparent performance evaluation practices, based on KRA and 360 Degree feedback models
Innovative and challenging projects
Alignment of job interests
Learn and work alongside alumni of premier institutes like IIMs and IITs
People & Work Environment
Flat organization, accessible management
Flexible, collaborative environment
Regular pulse checks, surveys and HR connects
Comprehensive on-boarding program, new hire welcome packages
Fortnightly fun activities, quarterly parties, annual team offsite
Our Value System Aims Towards Building An Empathetic Culture
We create a workplace that has happier employees driving customer delight and flourishing businesses
Our philosophy is to take lead without waiting for others to act, and thus earning trust by doing the right thing
Our decisions are influenced by our customer feedbacks and we strive for building long term relations with our
We believe in simplifying our thinking, communication & processes at all times for effective collaboration
SPEED VS DEEP DIVE
We believe in striking a fine balance between having to do things quickly versus taking a step back to think of the right approach
We are a bunch of e-commerce enthusiasts, helping businesses around the globe with our unique skillsets and innovative ideas.
Team up with technology to innovate experiences.
Help businesses to optimize operations seamlessly.
Enhance user experience while crafting ideas.
Manage and plan the flow of operations of the brands.
Work with the numbers to grow exponentially.
Build the plan of action while generating branding ideas.
Design blueprint to sustain at the corporate level.
About the Company-
Unicommerce is one of the largest eCommerce technology solution providers in India, and is currently used to manage almost 20% of overall Indian eCommerce transactions (More than 120 Mn transactions amounting to $US 1.5 Bn GMV).
Unicommerce supports 10,000+ global retail brands to manage end to end warehouse operations and can be seamlessly integrated with any of the leading ERPs (SAP, Oracle, Navision etc.).
- Advanced Warehouse management system(handheld, FIFO picking, cycle count etc. supported)
- Multichannel online order and inventory management,which can be easily integrated with any of the leading ERPs
- Omni channelsolution to manage store delivery of online orders
- Vendor panelsfor stock management across suppliers
Be part of a profitable startup on its way to becoming the first ecommerce focused SAAS unicorn of the country.
We are already one of the largest e-commerce focused technology platform in India and Middle East which has been used by 10,000+ clients and services almost 20% of overall India’s e-commerce market
Work in a fast paced environment, which offers end to end ownership and flexibility by being completely output driven
Steep learning curve through in depth understanding of e-commerce industry along with ability to learn from leaders having significant years of experience in Enterprise sales across large firms such as LogMeIn, Knowlarity, A.T. Kearney, Oracle , Akamai etc
JD- Associate Product Manager, Solutions (3-5 Years)
- Be a part of the solutions architecture team, at Unicommerce, in the e-commerce enterprise integration space.
- Collaborate with Unicommerce’s partners to design and support successful integrations with upstream and downstream systems.
- Participate in developing strategies to improve API development life cycle and governance processes
- Analyze and review the business, functional, and technical requirements of Clients and achieve business objectives and integrations with various third parties
- Provide customer and market feedback to the product and engineering teams thereby influencing product roadmap.
Skills and Requirements
- Tech/BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field
- Proficient knowledge of REST, JSON, XML
- Working knowledge of enterprise integration via APIs (REST, SOAP), JSON, feeds etc.
- Understanding of system availability, reliability, security and SLA management. At ease in creating BRDs, solution architecture documents, including data flow and sequence diagrams using UML.
- The candidate should demonstrate strong problem solving skills and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Experience working closely with sales and product/engineering teams.
- Knowledge or previous experience in SaaS or Ecommerce is a plus