What is SARAL?
Unicommerce brings to you India’s first-ever, virtual mega eCommerce Summit, SARAL, to be held on 30th May 2020. This would be an event for the entire eCommerce and retail industry with the ambition to deliver a unique platform for all to interact, plan, and shape a better future for eCommerce.
The event is set to host 20+ industry leaders who will be sharing their views, strategies and concepts to empower businesses around the country to understand & uncover solutions to their challenges in a post-COVID-19 world.
500+ eCommerce Sellers, Brands and Retailers both MSMEs and enterprises will be a part of the event and share a single panel together to gather knowledge and explore all potential ways to drive their business to the next level.
COVID-19 has transformed the way businesses interact with customers and is accelerating digital transformation. In light of that, SARAL is being hosted to share best practices by different stakeholders in the eCommerce ecosystem to ensure brands are retailers are able to fully leverage the power of technology
Why is SARAL necessary for eCommerce & the Retail Industry?
Unicommerce’s SARAL has been designed exclusively to help businesses navigate through the uncertainties prevalent due to the Coronavirus outbreak, especially since consumers are expected to interact with businesses increasingly through different digital mediums.
The major expectation of businesses all around the country is to find solutions to the issues of bringing their eCommerce operations back on track and diversifying business across multiple digital sales channels to increase profitability.
The discussions for each session have been designed in a way to offer answers to all such queries by the participants through leaders from key stakeholders in the eCommerce ecosystem.
By being a part of SARAL, retailers, brands, and eCommerce marketplaces can figure out the best possible ways to secure business, and learn from the experts about how to cope up with situations of crisis in particular, how can automation help make the businesses more resilient in the times of crisis.
What will SARAL include?
The event will comprise of 5 unique sessions with panellists from various domains of eCommerce ecosystem including Frontend, Delivery, Payments, Customer Engagements, Logistics and many more who will share their insights on “How can eCommerce Selling be Simplified” & help the businesses lay the foundation for being better prepared for post Covid-19 environment.
Some of the main points of focus in the panel discussion will include:
- Building your own D2C brand in eCommerce
- Growing Marketplace presence
- Perfect Automation Stack to implement eCommerce
- Offline-to-Online: The “new normal” in post COVID era
- Implementing sustainable eCommerce operations
Each of these sessions will include a 15-20 minute Q&A part at the end, allowing panellists to interact and address the queries of participants.
How will you benefit by being a part of SARAL?
The event will be packed with multiple benefits for the attendees and offer a plethora of opportunities for all to interact and network with industry leaders and discover answers to all possible concerns. Some of the highlights include:
- Free enrollment – Witness the biggest virtual eCommerce event from the comfort of your homes without having to spend anything on it.
- Exposure to large viewers – Via live sessions, network around a wide pool of attendees, and make new connections all at a single panel.
- Increased awareness about best practices – Gather knowledge from experts about various important eCommerce practices to streamline operations.
- Flexibility of choice – Choose from multiple sessions, attend what interests you and caters to your queries most accurately.
- Association with Decision Makers – Indulge in discussions and hear from various industry pioneers about their perspective on future business opportunities.
- Perusal for future references – Access the recorded sessions later on to refer to important concepts or the flexibility to connect with any of the experts to discuss further on issues impacting your business.
The purpose of SARAL is to bring the overall ecosystem together in these tough times, helping out each other to enable stronger, better, & smoother eCommerce operations worldwide.
We’ll be coming up with more details on Saral and keep you updated on all the progress. Watch out this space to know more.