How did Unicommerce enable an Apparel brand to seamlessly drive business the Omnichannel Way!
With the reformed reality in a post-COVID era, this renowned apparel brand decided to provide a seamless shopping experience to their customers by integrating their online & offline store sales, thus creating a need to implement an Omnichannel Simplified Business model.
The brand needed a platform that could allow integration with their existing ERP system in order to assimilate and manage stock without error or duplication.
Challenges : Process, Operations & Management
On the lookout for the most suitable technology solutions, the brand needed a system that could help them scale-up and meet demands across multiple channels while maintaining excellent customer service.
These needs gave way for the requirement of Omnichannel Retailing for the brand to maintain as well as enhance their overall operations.
- Unmanaged offline and online Inventory from a single panel
- Lack of Integration with their existing ERP system
- Lack of connectivity with new Marketplaces
Disorganized Returns Management processes
- Unsystematic stock transfer from one warehouse to another
- Manual dependency for stock synchronization
Collaboration with Unicommerce
- Due to near-perfect inventory accuracy with Unicommerce managing inventories for Online and retail store sales now, overselling is virtually eliminated, ensuring that the end customers are never disappointed.
- Unicommerce being the ideal middleware solution, sorted the biggest challenge for the brand by seamlessly integrating their online business with their bespoke ERP & POS System through APIs, helping them to scale up their revenues, save operational cost and time.
- Unicommerce’s robust order allocation feature reconciles orders from different channels and automatically routes them to the nearest stores.
- Unicommerce’s omnichannel strategy for returns management helped the brand unify online and physical stores and deal with order returns effectively, limiting the shipping costs.
- Unicommerce ability to provide integration with 40+ leading marketplaces and 30+ global logistic partners ensured on-time delivery of products across all sales channels.
Results – Then and Now, How the things changed
With the Omnichannel Solution of Unicommerce, the apparel brand was able to provide its customers with a seamless shopping experience through all touchpoints.
With Unicommerce’s collaboration, the brand increased its stock capacity up to 4 Lakh items from 1.5 Lakh. Omnichannel solution of Unicommerce enabled the brand to manage inventories across their 5 Warehouses and 25 Stores all at once.
With simplified backend, the brand performed highly successful end-to-end business operations and was successful in enabling order fulfilment and real-time inventory view across multiple warehouses/ locations.
With Unicommerce’s advanced technology, the brand automated most of its business operations eliminating constant email interactions, human errors and data redundancy.