How Unicommerce Helped India’s Leading Online Pharmacy with its expansion across 120+ Vendors
Our client, India’s leading Online Pharma platform serves more than 4 million consumers and provides them an access to more than 50,000 stock keeping units of healthcare and personal care products across 700 cities.
Our client facilitates more than 250,000 orders every month through 15+ Fulfilment Centres across the country and has been able to maintain customer service & patient outreach through their widely accepted & popular mobile app
Challenges : Process, Operations & Management
To meet the increasing demands & to ensure faster deliveries, the brand was on the lookout for a technology platform that could help them increase the selection of vendors and improve customer experience by launching marketplace operations and solve the following challenges-
- Management of multiple vendors & their sales data
- Unsystematic coordination with Logistics Partners
- Restricting manual intervention for pickups and updates on delivery
- Optimizing manpower costs for operations
- Generation of accurate reports & maintenance of data privacy
Collaboration with Unicommerce
- Unicommerce’s technologically advanced vendor panels, enabled the brand to manage the consistently growing numbers of its vendor partners through a unified panel.
- With customized role-based access created exclusively for the client, Unicommerce helped the online pharmacy identify vendors and their respective SKUs in the system.
- Unicommerce automated the pickup requests for the client’s Logistics partners to enable smooth returns process further minimizing manual efforts.
- Unicommerce’s business intelligent dashboards & reports helped the client with complete data visibility and transparency to further eliminate chances of miscalculations
Results – Then and Now, How the things changed
The company aims to serve its large consumer base across the country providing consistent customer experience at all touchpoints and with Unicommerce, the online pharmacy easily managed to onboard 120+ vendors, and process over 20K orders per month post which the marketplace steadily grew to contribute ~10% of their overall operations.
With complete inventory and order management, the client has been able to restrict any delays in services by them which contributed to 100x growth in their marketplace orders within 6 months.
Unicommerce’s advanced dashboard and analytics has ensured 100% data privacy for the business and reduced manual dependency on significant operational tasks.