How Unicommerce Helped Brand Studio carry out 2 Mn+ dispatches/month
Brand Studio is India’s first-ever tech-enabled fashion brand, with a presence across all major marketplaces including Myntra, Flipkart, etc and 7 prominent fashion platforms: Locomotive, Highlander, Mark Taylor, Black Coffee, Folklore, Vishudh & Tokyo Talkies associated with it.
Challenges : Process, Operations & Management
A rapidly growing business, Brand Studio has been on the radar of shoppers with high demands and a total turnover of over 400 Cr and needed a highly advanced technology partner to tackle their warehouse operations and ensure seamless services to their clients.
- Managing customized order allocation and inventory sync
- Handling boxwise pack slips accurately
- Shipping bulk orders partially due to rushed timelines/fulfilment rate
- Tackling bundle order processing or picking
- Dependency on manual processes for warehouse operations
- Generating error-free reports and analysis
Collaboration with Unicommerce
- Unicommerce enabled the brand to have a smooth warehouse management system by automating major functions across multiple sales channels.
- Unicommerce allowed the brand to manage its packaging and shipments, along with having a complete summary of boxwise items
- Unicommerce supported seamless integrations of Brand Studio with leading marketplaces including Myntra, Flipkart, etc. thus increasing the order fulfillment rates.
- The brand was able to track inventory count, manage dispatches, order allocation, returns and get the status of entire warehouse operation across multiple locations in real-time
- Brand Studio was able to generate separate shipments for bundle items with unique picking processes of shipping bundles using Unicommerce
- With the precise reports for sales, invoices, pack slips and dashboards offered by Unicommerce, Brand Studio was able to analyze performance across all its services and priorities their workflows
Results – Then and Now, How the things changed
The seamless integration provided by Unicommerce with multiple sales channels has enabled Brand Studio to expand their portfolio to 2.2Mn SKUs being live on these platforms with an inventory count of 300K+ items
Unicommerce helped Brand Studio in segregating, accurately picking/packing and shipping bundle products to further improve operation efficiency and scale their business growth.
With the Warehouse Management Solution of Unicommerce, Brand Studio has been dispatching around 2M+ units per month on the basis of inventory availability, across multiple warehouses, spread over 1 L sq ft of space
The overall product count of the brand has increased by 50%, with fulfilment rate rising up quickly along with a significant drop in returns by 40% post Unicommerce was onboarded as their WMS Technology Partner.