E-commerce Returns Management Case Study – 40% Decline in Returns by Fashion Brand Company
Brand Studio is India’s first-ever tech-enabled fashion brand, with a presence across all major marketplaces including Myntra, Flipkart, etc and 7 prominent fashion platforms: Locomotive, Highlander, Mark Taylor, Black Coffee, Folklore, Vishudh & Tokyo Talkies associated with it.
Challenges : Process, Operations & Management
A rapidly growing business, Brand Studio has been on the radar of shoppers withﾠhigh demands and a total turnover of overﾠ400 Crﾠand needed a highly advanced technology partner to tackle their warehouse operations and ensure seamless services to their clients.
- Managing customized order allocation and inventory sync
- Handling boxwise pack slips accurately
- Shipping bulk orders partially due to rushed timelines/fulfilment rate
- Tackling bundle order processing or picking
- Dependency on manual processes for warehouse operations
- Generating error-free reports and analysis
Collaboration with Unicommerce
- Unicommerce enabled the brand to have aﾠsmoothﾠwarehouse management systemﾠby automating major functions across multiple sales channels.
- Unicommerce allowed the brand toﾠmanage itsﾠpackaging and shipments,ﾠalong with having a complete summary ofﾠboxwise items
- Unicommerce supported seamless integrations of Brand Studio with leading marketplaces including Myntra, Flipkart, etc. thus increasing the order fulfillment rates.
- The brand was able to track inventory count, manage dispatches, order allocation, returns and get the status of entire warehouse operation across multiple locations in real-time
- Brand Studio was able to generate separate shipments for bundle items with unique picking processes of shipping bundles using Unicommerce
- With the precise reports for sales, invoices, pack slips and dashboards offered by Unicommerce, Brand Studio was able to analyze performance across all its services and priorities their workflows
Results – Then and Now, How the things changed
The seamless integration provided by Unicommerce with multiple sales channelsﾠhas enabled Brand Studio to expand their portfolio toﾠ2.2Mn SKUs being liveﾠon these platforms with anﾠinventory count of 300K+ items
Unicommerce helped Brand Studio in segregating,ﾠaccurately picking/packing and shipping bundle productsﾠto further improve operation efficiency and scale their business growth.
With theﾠWarehouse Management Systemﾠof Unicommerce, Brand Studio has been dispatchingﾠaroundﾠ2M+ units per monthﾠon the basis of inventory availability, across multiple warehouses,ﾠspread overﾠ1 L sq ft of space
The overall product count of the brand hasﾠincreased byﾠ50%, with fulfilment rateﾠrising up quickly along with a significantﾠdrop in returns byﾠ40%ﾠpost Unicommerce was onboarded as their WMS Technology Partner.