How Unicommerce’s Warehouse Management and Vendor Panel Solutions Empowered Bulbul
Bulbul founded by Sachin Bhatia, is India’s first-ever live streaming & video shopping app. On Bulbul users watch product videos and also interact live with the hosts to know more about the products. It sells items like gadgets, home, kitchen, apparel, cosmetics, fitness, health, beauty, and jewellery. Their live streaming e-commerce platform allows consumers to connect with the hosts and ask questions about the products during live sessions.
The idea behind Bulbul has always been empowering the consumer base shopping on various eCommerce platforms. Bulbul ensures smooth and profitable purchases made by its customer base by providing live streaming and video ads for each and every product.
Bulbul enables people to analyze what they want to spend their money on ultimately giving them the satisfaction of making a good purchase.
Challenges : Process, Operations & Management
The startup, launched in March 2019, targets a specific audience and delivered more than 100,000 orders in December with a Net Merchandise Value of Rs. 4 crores. A growing platform required a scalable solution that could reconcile their backend operations completely using a unified panel. Given BulBuls focus on Tier II & III cities it was increasingly important to work with a robust and scalable Warehouse Management Solution
With the growing sales and business, they were in search of a system that could automatically handle the following challenges:
- Multiple Vendor Management
- Order Processing & Fulfillment
- Order Cancellations & Return Management
- Well-organized Warehouse Operations
- Visibility for Sales and Inventory
- Comprehensive Dashboards and Analytics
Collaboration with Unicommerce
Bulbul is the first company to evangelize live commerce over the Internet and being a unique platform, their challenges were also uncommon . The brand was in search for a system that could understand their exclusive ever-growing venture and after evaluating multiple products the brand lastly zeroed in and collaborated with Unicommerce
- Unicommerce’s customized and comprehensive reports and dashboards helped Bulbul quickly set up and analyse efficiency across most of their back-end processes centrally via unified panel
- Unicommerce’s technologically advanced yet easy to use vendor panels, enabled Bulbul to manage their ever growing vendor panel base with ease.
- Unicommerce automated processing of large order volumes, returns and cancellations across different vendors from a unified panel, thus enhancing productivity. Cost of operation and logistics were minimized to a great extent.
- Unicommerce’s strong product infrastructure provided a well organized warehouse management solution with a centralized inventory management helping Bulbul team to keep track of their complete inventory flow with ease.
- Unicommerce dropship fulfillment solution enabled Bulbul vendors to ship their product directly to the consumers .The solution provides hassle free order fulfillment, improving overall customer experience.
Results – Then and Now, How the things changed
Unicommere gave Bulbul a powerful platform to turbocharge their Dropship and Warehouse Management capabilities, drive peak selling performance, achieve complete control over their business to hit phenomenal revenue numbers
With Unicommerce on board, Bulbul effectively processed more than a Lakh orders and managed 20,000 product listing every month
From order and inventory management to e-fulfillment and returns the solution by Unicommerce made the entire order lifecycle for 200+ vendors easy as a pie!
Seamlessly managing various operations across multiple vendors via Unicommerce’s scalable vendor panel, enabling ease of transactions across their warehouse and vendors, helped increase efficiency and centralize inventory visibility for the vendors
Automation across multiple operations was one of the major challenge for Bulbul. With Unicommerce the bar was raised and Bulbul started working on a highly automated system to manage their day to day inward and outward warehouse operations