How Unicommerce’s Multichannel & Warehouse Management Solutions helped TCNS Clothing Co. Ltd achieve 9X Growth in Sales
TCNS Clothing Co. Limited is India’s leading women’s branded apparel company that operates under four brands W, Aurelia, Wishful & Elleven and has been in the fashion industry for 17+ years.
The brand sells its products across India and through multiple distribution channels, eCommerce marketplaces, exclusive brand outlets, multi-brand outlets etc.
Challenges : Process, Operations & Management
With 3500+ points of sales across the country, the brand needed a one-stop, highly robust solution provider to cater to their need for hassle-free eCommerce operations right from order fulfilment to returns management all at a single place.
- Manual tracking of shipments due to high order volume
- Lack of centralized inventory management across own website & marketplace channels
- Complex returns management & refund processing
- Lower customer satisfaction due to inability to handle customer complaints in real-time
- Imprecise warehouse operations
Collaboration with Unicommerce
- Unicommerce enabled TCNS to efficiently handle their order fulfillment & inventory management across multiple channels resulting in improved productivity & profitibility
- The brand was able to track reverse pickups, returns and cancellations status in real-time enabling hassle-free management of customer refunds
- Unicommerce’s seamless integration with TCNS CRM helped them serve customers in real-time thus providing their shoppers a uniform & friction-less shopping experience
Results – Then and Now, How the things changed
With Unicommerce onboard, TCNS Clothing (owner of W for Woman, Aurelia , Elleven, and Wishful) managed its live catalog size of over 150K+ items, sold across 18 sales channels with ~1.5 lac dispatches per month all from a single platform
Over 400K inventory count across multiple sales channels was centralized through Unicommerce’s multichannel and warehouse solutions, which helped them achieve 9X growth in sales in a span of just 2 years enabling real-time visibility of their sales & purchases, thus increasing their profitability
Unicommerce allowed the client to have complete visibility for reverse pickups status which helped them to manage customer refunds, enhancing their productivity while reducing the cost of operations and logistics