Warehouses serve as the heartbeat of supply chains, where inventory is managed, orders are fulfilled, and customer satisfaction is nurtured. The importance of efficient warehouse management cannot be overstated, as it directly impacts operational efficiency, cost control, and, ultimately, the bottom line of any business.
Unicommerce Wins 2023 SaaS Awards for Best SaaS Product For Supply Chain/Warehouse Management
In a world where efficient warehouse management is paramount to success, Unicommerce proudly stands as the recipient of the esteemed “Best SaaS Product for Supply Chain/Warehouse Management” award at the 2023 SaaS Awards.
Now celebrating its 8th year, The SaaS Awards continues to recognize and honor outstanding SaaS innovations from all corners of the world. Entries from hundreds of companies spanning North America, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and Australasia were received. Yet, Unicommerce’s victory is a testament to our unwavering commitment to innovation and excellence.
Unicommerce believes in providing multichannel retail businesses with dynamic and scalable warehouse management solutions that help them power their growth. Standing out in this landscape is no small feat, but we’re proud to have earned this distinction. Managing 8000+ warehouses, we ensure that our solution offers unprecedented flexibility and scalability with a commitment to elevating the post-purchase experience.
On this win, James Williams, Head of Operations at The SaaS Awards, said, “Unicommerce is a deserving winner in a highly competitive category. Each year, we’re impressed by the innovative solutions and achievements of our entrants. Submissions continue to improve, reflecting positive progress. With every awards program of this business software ‘Oscars,’ we see even more captivating innovations that adapt to the evolving challenges of today.”
Kapil Makhija, CEO of Unicommerce, enthused, “Winning an award in the international SaaS fraternity is a great achievement and demonstrates our commitment to producing excellent work, especially in a competitive area like e-commerce and retail tech. This recognition is a testimony of our robust product and our committed efforts to power leading brands across multiple geographies. We are thrilled that the SaaS Awards have acknowledged our work on a global scale. This victory motivates us to continue stretching the bounds of what is conceivable in the SaaS world as we work towards better standards for both our industry and our customers.”
WMS Features That Contributed to Our Success
Trusted by 20,000+ businesses globally, Unicommerce’s success can be attributed to the remarkable features and capabilities of its Warehouse Management System (WMS). Some of the key features that contributed to our success include:
- Bulk Order Processing: Quick order dispatch with minimal stock-picking time
- Cost-Saving Automation: Automates crucial day-to-day warehouse operations
- Effortless 200+ Stable Integrations: Easy expansion across multiple channels
- Efficient Logistics Management: Reduced shipping times and error-free deliveries
How Can Unicommerce WMS Help Your Business Achieve Higher Operational Efficiency
Unicommerce’s Warehouse Management System (WMS) is designed to help businesses achieve higher operational efficiency in their supply chain and warehouse management processes. Here is how our WMS can benefit your business:
- Gain insights using handheld devices, improving accuracy, reducing waste, and boosting efficiency.
- Enable cautious and quick handling of inventory with location allocation across multiple warehouses.
- Perform smooth inbound operations, including SKU scanning, cycle counts, and more.
- Execute smooth AI-based outbound QC and manage manifests and invoices.
- Capture detailed inventory information with precision using a superior barcoding system.
- Mitigate stock losses with systematic batching and rotation.
- Accurately map inventories with minimal downtime using an efficient inventory cycle counting feature.
- Enhance your product portfolio by selling your products in combo packs with systematized bundle management.
- Solve the biggest pain points in online returns with 100% product traceability.
Unicommerce is one of the leading e-commerce enablement SaaS platforms in India that powers post-purchase experience for retail companies, D2C brands, marketplaces, and e-commerce companies. The company’s integrated suite of products empowers brands to manage every aspect of the post-purchase journey, from managing orders and inventory to warehouse and store operations.
Unicommerce is becoming a preferred choice of brands going Omnichannel. So far, the company has powered warehouse operations across 8000+ warehouses and 3000+ stores across the country and is consistently growing its presence across the international markets. The solutions are currently powering businesses across the Middle East (which includes UAE and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) and Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Philippines).